We see our clients as our long term partners and not as one-time customers.
We always seek to recruit talent. Also, we are always open to welcome established and experienced lawyers to our team. We perceive our lawyers as our most valuable assets and with them we want to build a long-term partnership.
Through our development program we offer to our associates an opportunity to develop their professional skills, to gain necessary experience and professional finesse.
In general, all our lawyers must meet the following criteria:
- At least very good success during legal studies,
- Fluency in English language,
- Good command of another foreign language is a plus,
- Advanced legal degree is a plus,
- Team-players, well organized and committed to professional excellence,
- Desire for professional development.
If you meet these criteria, please see below our currently open vacancies:
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law
- Position of Senior Lawyer – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Position of Junior Associate
News And Events
Doklestic Repic & Gajin Now with Correspondent Office in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Doklestic Repic & Gajin, a leading commercial law firm from Serbia, is proud to announce that Karabdic Law Office* from Sarajevo has become DR&G’s correspondent law office in Bosnia and Herzegovina.Read more
Doklestic Repic & Gajin Now With Correspondent Office in Montenegro
Doklestic Repic & Gajin, a leading commercial law firm from Serbia, now has a correspondent office in Podgorica, Montenegro.Read more
Serbia: Competition Commission Gets New Leadership
Serbia’s national competition authority (NCA) – the Commission for Protection of Competition – has got a new leadership.Read more
Serbia: Merger in Baking Industry Cleared Conditionally
The Serbian competition authority has cleared an acquisition in the baking industry – with strings attached.Read more